Powder Brows Gold Coast
A digital cosmetic tattoo machine is used to create pixelated shading throughout the brow which gives a fuller look that resembles a soft brow tint/brow henna or brow makeup. A Powder Brow is slightly different from an Ombre Brow as the fronts are not lighter in color, instead, running the same color all the way through the brow.
This style of the brow is required to cover, refresh or colour correct an existing brow tattoo. This is a great treatment for oily skin types, or for someone who wears brow makeup daily. All treatments consist of a thorough consultation & precise brow measuring and design. This style can be further customised to look very natural, or more defined for our bolder clients. If you are a mature aged client, this style/technique is a great choice for your skin type. Powdered eyebrows longevity is between 12-24 months depending on skin type, beauty regimes and lifestyle. Results are individual.
$599 5-8 Week Touch Up: An additional $150
Unique Blendz Powder Brow Tattoo
Powder brow tattoo is a highly specialized cosmetic tattooing technique that gives the illusion of natural, fuller eyebrows. This particular type of cosmetic tattoo technique does not use fine hair strokes but instead gives a fuller look to the brow to mimic a soft powder.
Powder brow tattoo is a great choice for those who don't want to spend a lot of time on their brows. They also serve as wonderful options for those who have lost their brow hair due to alopecia or old age, yet still desire naturally beautiful and well-groomed brows.
For people who want fuller eyebrows but don't have the time or skill to pencil in their brows every day, this could be something worth considering. We at Unique Blendz make sure that it’s totally worth it.
Powder Eyebrow Tattoo Pros and Cons
If you're considering getting your brows tattooed, here are a few pros and cons that you should keep in mind before making the decision to go under the needle.
Powder Brow Tattoo Pros:
- Powder brow tattoos are the perfect solution to get fuller and thicker brows! The eyebrow tattooing procedure involves using an ultra-fine brush dipped in dye cream to draw pigment onto the skin.
- Eyebrow tattoos are best for those who don't have any eyebrow hair or those whose brows are very sparse and thin. These tattoos will give you an instant thick volume from the first session itself.
- Powder brow tattoos are a safe option as compared to other techniques like threading, waxing and plucking. And it has scientifically proven results, too. According to a dermatologist, the usage of powdered dye on skin gives a more natural look as compared to cream or liquid dyes that offer a strong, artificial colour tone.
- Since the eyebrow tattoos are semi-permanent in nature, they'll stay on for eight to ten months at least. According to a few people, the pigments start fading from the third or fourth month. But there are some techniques you can adopt in order to make them last longer.
Powder Brow Tattoo Cons:
- Powder brow tattoos may lead to skin irritation, swelling and redness of the skin due to an allergic reaction of the pigment with the skin.
- Though this tattooing process is completely safe and painless, there's no such guarantee for scarring at the site where the dye pigment is injected into your skin with a needle.
- Due to the intensity of colour used during the tattooing session, there is a chance that it might look too strong on your skin and thus can lead to mood swings.
In a nutshell, if you have thin or sparse brows then powder tattooing is the best option for you. They are absolutely safe and pain-free. But do keep in mind that they can fade away from your skin after four to five months, so it would be helpful to follow up sessions every few months with us to make them stay for a longer time.
Eyebrow Tattoo Near Me
Looking for a cosmetic tattooist near you? Unique Blendz Advanced Cosmetic Tattoo Art is here ready to serve you. Come and enjoy the beauty of cosmetics tattoos from Unique Blendz by contacting us for Cosmetic Tattoo Gold Coast, Eyeliner Tattoo Gold Coast & Eyebrow Feathering Gold Coast.