Combination Brow Tattoo Gold Coast
A Combination Brow is a great choice of treatment if you love the look of the Ombre & Feather Brow combined. Fine hair strokes are tattooed onto the brow with the added bonus of some shading to really enhance and define the look.
Combination Brow Tattoo
Shading is a great way to create a fuller look and to help blend in parts of the brow that have no hair. Where the shading and hair strokes are placed is discussed during a consultation - the look I create will be personalised to you. All treatments consist of a thorough consultation & precise brow measuring and design. Brow longevity is between 12-24 months depending on skin type, beauty regimes and lifestyle. Results are individual.
$599 5-8 Week Touch Up: An additional $150
Unique Blendz Combination Eyebrow Tattoo
The combination eyebrow tattoo is achieved by using a traditional single needle machine (liner) in conjunction with shading needles. The liner produces the thin strokes and the shaders produce the thick strokes. It gives a more natural look than the single needle technique because of its 3D effect.
Combination brows may be perfect for you if:
- You have little to no eyebrow hair
- You would like to enhance your eyebrows
- Or you want to fully reconstruct/reshape them
The procedure is actually quite simple. The amount of ink we used should be just enough to make your eyebrows look slightly darker. We don't want to make them look like they are painted on!
We would recommend doing the makeup before your appointment, so you can get a clear idea of what you are looking for. Get pictures of eyebrows that really stand out to you and bring them with you when coming in for your appointment. Our tattoo artist then will be able to help you create the perfect eyebrow tattoo.
Note that eyebrows are one of those areas that are difficult to get rid of once they have been done, so be sure that this is what you really want. If you are not happy with them later on, it may cost more money and time to get rid of them than it would have cost to get them done the first time. But if you know it is what you want, then this procedure is very simple and quick and can be quite affordable as well.
The procedure is typically done using numbing cream to minimize discomfort and can take anywhere from thirty minutes to an hour. After the procedure, the eyebrows should appear thicker and fuller. However, it should be noted that since combination eyebrow tattoos are not permanent, you will need touchups every two or three years to maintain the appearance of the eyebrows.
So remember, before you do anything permanent like eyebrow tattooing, make sure that this is what you really want! And always pick a skilled artist/technician from Unique Blendz to help you achieve this look.
Why Do People Go for Combination Eyebrow Tattooing?
Combination eyebrow tattoo techniques are becoming more and more popular these days for many reasons, including:
- Perfect brows - no need to get them done every couple of months; the results will last longer than microblading.
- Natural look - the strokes are made with a blade, not a machine; combined with microblading this gives you beautiful natural-looking eyebrows.
- The shape - You can choose any colour that matches your brows and define their shape before you get them tattooed.
- Lasts longer than microblading - this technique will last you much longer than 2-3 months, almost as long as traditional tattooing.
- It's a cheaper alternative to microblading - the average price for combination eyebrow tattooing is $599 and an additional $150 for a 5-8 week touch up.
- Painless - You will not feel any pain during this process; it's just like having your regular eyebrows done.
Eyebrow Tattoo Near Me
Looking for a cosmetic tattooist near you? Unique Blendz Advanced Cosmetic Tattoo Art is here ready to serve you. Come and enjoy the beauty of cosmetics tattoos from Unique Blendz by contacting us for Powder Brows Gold Coast, Eyeliner Tattoo Gold Coast & Lip Tattoo Gold Coast.